Monday, January 14, 2013

Training Recap!!

3 Months. 1 Day

I swear, I have not forgotten about my blog!

At this point I can honestly say that I AM LOVING Marathon Training! I have been using my NEW Nike+ GPS watch to track all my runs. Also, the group runs w/ Dana Farber are going to be key drivers of my my success. I have established 2 goals for my training... more details to come on achieving these goals: 

  • Goal 1: Get to the line on April 15th as healthy as possible!
  • Goal 2: On long runs, remain at a 10/ min mile pace

Saturday, 1.12.2012
Greater Boston Running Company, Lexington, MA

Boom! Busted out an a 12.5 miles run! I was able to achieve this mileage because of the group of people I ran with. 

Amanda and I with a few DFMC Teammates
1.12.2012
Loving the Run,
CSL

Dana Farber Marathon Page - http://www.runDFMC.org/2013/christinal

No comments:

Post a Comment