Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Cold = Lame

2 Months. 19 days

Two Months and 19 days from now I will be at the starting line in Hopkinton, MA! I am already excited, nervous BUT determined.

What I love most about Marathon training is the small goals that I achieve every single week. For instance, last week I ran a whopping 16 miles! - 10 more and I am at the finish line...

Cold = Lame
This weekend is a bit different, its insanely cold. So cold that the team DFMC run was cancelled, what a bummer! So, I am going to meet my brother for a workout mid-day then meet Amanda (fellow DFMC runner and friend) for a solid 10 mile run tomorrow AM.

More to come!


Loving the Run,
CSL

Dana Farber Marathon Page - http://www.runDFMC.org/2013/christinal


PS I was in the Improper Bostonian Last week:


No comments:

Post a Comment