Monday, January 14, 2013

First DFMC Group Run - confidence run!



Sunday 1.6.2012

12 Miles - Mt. Auburn Club (Watertown) (map) - confidence run! 

At this point in my training, I did not think I could run 12 miles- but I did! Now, I am even more confident that I will be able to run 26.2 miles come April 15th. I ran with a few exceptional women from Marblehead, MA. One woman shared her story about her own fitness training group- Tread Tabata. This is an energetic Tabata workout which utilizes quick runs on the treadmill followed by circuit type training for multiple rounds - love it and want to try it!

Links to her pages:
www.treadtabata.com/
www.facebook.com/TreadTabata

Course Details:
11.7 miles, 1,326 Cals, 9'30/MI Avg Pace



Loving the Run,
CSL

Dana Farber Marathon Page - http://www.runDFMC.org/2013/christinal

No comments:

Post a Comment